Friday, January 11, 2019

Bad Dreams 17 -- Morning of 01/08/19

(I couldn't get myself out of bed and holding onto a pen and piece of paper until this dream was drifting away.  I'm sorry because there was considerable detail -- and two of my favorite people showed up in it.)

In my dream, Deb, Martha, and I are in a large corporate-style building in the Boston area.  We're walking around; corridor after corridor; hallway after hallway but we don't seem to be getting anywhere in particular.  I certainly don't know where we're headed, but the two of them seem to be walking with confidence that we're headed... somewhere.  The terrazzo floor is polished to a gleaming surface and there's plenty of light pouring through large windows looking in on these hallways.  

I know we have an appointment of some type in southern Massachusetts, and I have a general idea as to where we need to get to.  I don't know how we're going to get there.  It's much too far to walk.  We might rent a car, we might take a plane -- I just don't know.  But Martha and Deb are not concerned.  

We keep walking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment