Wednesday, February 6, 2019

What I'm learning about dreams


  1. I know that I do a great deal more dreaming than I am writing down.  When I awake -- whether it's because of a dream or just it's that time -- I can "feel" the dream I've just had slipping away.  Literally "slipping."  
  2. There have been several occasions where I've felt that the dream is gone from my memory, but then I recall a single piece from the dream and it all comes flooding back.  But I think that only works if I grab that piece of dream and write stuff down immediately.  If I let any time go by, the memory of the dream will evaporate.  
  3. I guess I'm surprised that I have so few dreams which include people I know. 
  4. I am astonished at the creativity shown in my dreams.  I can't imagine coming up with these scenarios in my conscious life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment