Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Bad Dream 35 -- Morning of 2/12/19

In my dream, I am at a camping/outdoors store.  It reminds me of Deb's favorite store, Trail Creek Outfitters, on 202 near Wilmington.  

I don't really need anything, but have that urge to buy something.  And I'm looking at one of the lower shelves (I have to bend over and/or kneel to see) that have pads of writing paper.  I'm considering buying be eventually decline.  

I leave the store and walk around just a bit.  Then decide to re-enter the store.  I notice that there is a long rack against a wall of heavy winter coats.  They don't look like the kind of clothing one would wear for skiing or camping, but certainly heavy enough to keep you warm in any weather.  I think it's odd to have so many heavy coats out on display, because the weather feels like late spring or early summer.  

As I find myself looking at the pads of paper on the shelf, John Spangler comes up behind me and starts talking.  He's talking about work and possibly teaching, and it's clear to me that he's going to invite me to get involved with a project that he's working on.  I like John a great deal and would be happy to do most anything with and/or for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment