Sunday, February 24, 2019

Bad Dream 42 & 43 -- Morning of 2/24/19 nah

I think that my sleeping/dreaming are different here in the Keys than back home.  Dreams seem to come in a torrent -- and leave the same way.  We're eating more rich food than normally and having alcohol with every dinner.  And that may be some or all of the issue.  Oh, and then there's the temperature controls, noisy air conditioner, etc. for sleeping.  

In these two dreams, I wrote down a few notes -- as usual -- expecting that when I awoke, the notes would "key" me into the rest of the data (at least more of the data) from the dreams.  Didn't work this time.  I tried just rolling over in bed and scribbling out a few words on a piece of paper, not wanting to get out of bed and write in the bathroom, as it often meant I couldn't get back to sleep and trying to work by flashlight illumination so as not to disturb Deb.  Oh well...

My note for the first dream of the morning is "All she has to do is move."  The notes for the second dream are "4 of us.  We've been drafted to solve prob." and "Deb dressed.  I'm not."

So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment