Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Bad Dream 32 -- Morning of 2/4/19

In my dream, I am in a room that is reminiscent of 1209 Tupelo Place.  There are a few people around that I know are relatives -- but I don't know exactly who they are by name.  The only person I know is David.

It must be Christmas season because there is a tree in the room -- all done up with ornaments.  But there is also mess of stuff on the floor in front of the tree.  The sorts of things that might be left from opening presents and eating.  I would like to clean it up but for some reason, I can't.

(I wrote a note at this point something about "laundry bag -- their clothes" that I don't recall.)

I also would like to get into the bathroom, but David is there now and he seems to be taking forever.  

I would like to talk cameras and photography with him, but am reluctant to do so.  I think because the equipment he was using in the 1970's and 80's was so incredibly obsolete compared to modern day.  And I wouldn't want him to feel bad.  

In my dream, it occurs to me that Mom and Dad are nowhere to be seen -- and that is strange.  

I think again about trying to clean up the room (because in part I've got nothing else to do), but I still can't do it.  And I think in my dream I had some idea as to what was keeping me from doing it, but I didn't make any notes about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment