Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Bad Dreams 07 -- Morning of 12/10/18

An abbreviated dream: 

I had a dream this morning before this one, but didn't have the wherewithal to write anything down about it.  I went back to sleep and had this one:  

I'm in my car and driving slowly through a parking lot.  The ground is just bare earth -- no asphalt -- the parking places are not lined off, and one parks with front or back of car close to trees and bushes.  There are a considerable number of cars already parked, and I'm looking for an available space for me. 

I think I see a parking spot off to my right and slightly ahead.  As I get closer, I realize that I would have needed a special sticker to park there, so I have to keep on looking.  I drive a bit farther.  

Then, I remember that I have a sticker in my pocket.  It's stuck to a yellow piece of paper roughly six inches by three inches.  The sticker itself is white, so it doesn't show up that easily against the yellow paper.  

I realize that sticker is exactly the one I would need to gain access to a number of parking spaces, and that makes me very happy.  

I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment