Sunday, December 23, 2018

Bad Dreams 11 -- Morning of 12/23/18

In my dream, I'm in a classsroom with a group of other people.  We're all adults.  We're in some kind of special group in that we take all our classes together.  It's remindful of the Fellows Program, except that we're considerably older than college freshpersons.  

The only person I recognize is Rob Vosburgh.  

We're milling around waiting for a teacher or administrator or other person to come in and tell us something.  I don't know exactly what -- and I think no one else in the class knows either.  

Rob is chatting amiably with other students -- a gift he has in "real life" -- and I admire his ability to do this and am somewhat envious.  I wish I could do chitchat as easily as he does.  

There's something wrong with the class.  Things are not going as they were designed to go.  And I'm guessing that the person we're waiting for may tell us something about that situation and what the School is preparing to do about it.   
I feel that I will be removed from the class.  I'm not frightened about that or angry or relieved or much of anything.  It feels like it's simply inevitable.  I will survive this, but things will be different.  

No comments:

Post a Comment