Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Bad Dreams 08 -- Morning of 12/12/18

In my dream, I start off outside a (college?/high school?) classroom building.  It's a brick building located slightly uphill from where I'm standing.  (I'm outside the building at the start of the dream.)

As I look up at the building, I see, in a window in an upper floor, a solitary light.  Maybe it's a candle -- either wax or electric.  It's daytime, but the light is easy to see anyway.  I don't see anything else interesting about the building, but the light is of serious interest.  

I am standing on the upper floor looking at the light, which is right in front of me -- sitting on a pedestal.   I can clearly see out the window to roughly where I was standing when the dream started.  Green grass and some trees.  

There is a rectangular cover over the light -- either glass or plastic, I don't know.  And that cover is somehow lifted away from me so that the light is now within easy reach.  I realize that I am part of something of a conspiracy to take an electric module out from inside the pedestal.  I understand that would be easy to do.  (But I don't recall actually doing it!)

Time shift alert!

I am standing at the bottom of a wide staircase, on which many people are walking up or down.  I know I should be walking up the stairs to get to where the light is and take the module.  I feel good and confident in getting to the light and taking the module to where the conspirators want it to be.  Piece of cake.  

So I start to act a bit goofy -- showing off for the girls around me.  I am failing miserably at trying to impress anybody with my antics.  Everyone who is paying any attention to me has a look of distaste, concern, or mild fear.  I try harder and nearly lose my balance and fall over.  

I wake up.  




No comments:

Post a Comment