Thursday, December 6, 2018

Bad Dreams 05A -- Morning of 12/6/18

After writing up notes on Bad Dream 5, I went back to be and went back to sleep.  (Bed sox are a huge help here!)

And what I encountered was a rash of quickie half-dreams -- maybe 4 or 5 -- that came in rapid succession.  I think I woke up briefly, interrupting the dream as it unfolded -- and did this again and again. 

They were all interesting.  None of them seemed especially dangerous or upsetting, and I'm kind of sorry that I didn't have a chance to experience fully each and every one of them. 

But since BD 5 had wound up so late, I guess I was coming up out of REM sleep, getting ready for my normal first wake-up time, which is around 5:00. 

It's interesting that this should unfold this morning, since I got to sleep last night particularly early -- probably by 8:30 or 8:45.  You might have thought that the nighttime "schedule" would have shifted to an earlier time or stayed the same, but it seems to have shifted to a later time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment