Saturday, December 8, 2018

Bad Dreams 06 -- What's happening

So I've been having these very vivid dreams lately.  Over the last several weeks.  At the end of some of them, I'm awake enough that I can make a few notes as to the content of the dream and then try to get back to sleep.  Which normally takes 60 to 90 minutes.  Then, when I'm fully awake, I can use the notes to recreate the dream with a pretty good level of detail.  And those are the dreams that I've posted in this blog. 

But some mornings, I wake up knowing that I've had one or more equally "realistic" dreams, but simply didn't wake up enough to write them down.  And I have only the most vague notion as to what the dreams were all about.  I may well have had more of them than dreams that I have documented. 

I'm guessing that, at some unconscious level, the work I've been doing for The School of the Spirit has caused this "awakening" of my dreaming.  I don't mind the dreams -- I think I understand the nature of dreaming enough to recognize that any and all dreams may have insights/information/messages that the Deeper Levels of Self are trying to pass along to the fully conscious me.  And that's a good thing. 

As a matter of fact, I hope the dreams continue.  I can "feel" that I'm changing inside in a good way. 

BTW, I titled my first dream description here "Bad Dream 01," because it was unsettling.  But now I'm more comfortable with the process.  It's okay.  Let it flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment