Thursday, April 4, 2019

Bad Dream 64 -- Morning of 4/4/19

In my dream, I am in some kind of secluded space -- possibly subterranean -- and feel alone.  I'm not worried or frightened, but I know I've never been here before.  Soon afterwards, someone comes towards me -- and it turns out to be my doppelganger.  

It's me alright, but it's a me that has been removed/isolated from the world "above."  We chat briefly and then the scene shifts and we find ourselves in a normal, everyday environment out on a street or lawn or somesuch.  I am explaining some of the basics of modern living to the other me, and he seems to be taking it all in pretty well.  I think he asks a couple of questions about issues related to living in this far-more-complex world compared to where he has been.  They're good questions and show that he is tracking well on the subjects at hand.  I see the challenges that confront this other me, but also the opportunities to grow and experience life in this much fuller environment.  I feel good for him/me and look forward to providing whatever support I can to help him accomplish/learn/experience whatever it is he chooses to do.  

The dream shifts, and I am back in the secluded space where we first met -- or someplace very similar.  I walk forward a while, looking for this other me.  And I find him/me.

I/he has hanged himself.  

I AM WALKING AWAY FROM THE NEW OPENINGS -- A CHANCE TO REVISIT MY EARLIER, MORE NAIVE SELF AND THEN MOVE FORWARD

OR!  I HAVEN'T BEEN PLAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO MY DREAMS -- HAVEN'T LOGGED ANY IN A WHILE.  CONNECTION WILL WITHER IF I DON'T KEEP CLOSE TO MY UNCONSCIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment