Monday, March 25, 2019

Bad Dream 63 -- Morning of 3/25/19

In my dream, I am waiting in an office.  I know it's a lawyer's office, but it seems rather cluttered and disorganized.  The lawyer is there -- and he's waiting too.  There is a third person in the room -- a woman who is related somehow to the person for whom we're all waiting.  My notes say that she was his wife, but I'm not so sure about that...  She's explaining why this person is late, but neither the lawyer nor me cares that much.  These things just happen and people get caught up in activities that cause problems for their schedule.  We're okay to wait.  

The person we're waiting for is someone I knew back in high school.  Only somewhat peripherally and it's not clear in the dream what the interaction is that we are trying to instigate.  It feels like it's related to what happened back in high school, but it doesn't feel like it's some traumatic event that took place.  We're just formalizing and finalizing something.  

I leave that room and find that I'm in a hallway that looks very much like a high school hallway.  I proceed down the hallway and turn left.  Several doors down, I open the door and walk in.  I think the same two people are there and it feels again like a cluttered office rather than a classroom.  I'm not surprised to see them there.  

We continue to wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment