Sunday, March 10, 2019

Bad Dream 53 -- Morning of 3/10/19

In my dream, I am back at Hawthorne Elementary School.  I'm a grown-up, not a student.  

I've spent some considerable time looking for something in the building to no avail.  I decide to check upstairs -- on the second floor of this two-story building -- to see if I can find it there.  I remember that there is a stairway at this end of the building and decide to use it to get upstairs and continue my search.  

I leave the room I'm in and walk across the hallway to the stairway leading up.  I find that the stairs only go something less than halfway up -- as if the staircase is simply not finished.  The stairs are wooden and nicely finished.  The wood is finished in a light blond color.  If and when the staircase is finished, the stairs I'm looking at would lead to a landing, turn the corner and then continue running up to the second floor.  

The stairs themselves don't seem to be supported by anything.  They're simply pressed up against the side wall.  No railing either up against the wall or on the open side of the stairs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment