Sunday, March 17, 2019

Bad Dream 58 -- Morning of 3/17/19

In my dream, I am a Wiseman-type guy in the Kingdom.  I am sitting on my somewhat fancy chair when a man brings his daughter -- maybe 3 years old or so -- in to see me.  She runs over to me and I pick her up and discover she's light as a feather.  The two of us are happy to be together and feel the joy of the other's presence.  

As sort of an interlude, I am standing beside a large transparent box in which are a great many black filaments.  The box is maybe 3.5 feet on a side and the filaments are maybe 18 to 24 inches long.  As I move my hands near the box, the filaments respond and congregate near where my hand is.  When I move my hand, the filaments move with it.  

Despite the happiness of being who I am and so admired by so many people and the presence of the dad and his daughter, I know that all this goodness will end sometime soon.  And many people will be seriously hurt or will die as a result.  I do not know how it will happen and I don't know when, either.  

And so I maintain a happy exterior while feeling depressed and helpless inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment