Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Bad Dream 88 -- Morning of 6/23/19

In my dream, I am talking with Kira (spelling?), the marvelous young lady who seems to be a Child of the World -- travelling to all sorts of wonderful places and posting on FB occasionally.  Always smiling.

She was part of our juggling group for some time, then drifted off.  When I see her on the street, she always lights up and gives me a big hug.

In the dream, I'm giving advice as to which of two boats would be best to take on a voyage out on big water.  Although in the dream, there's only one boat in evidence.  It's a "cabin cruiser" hull that's stripped pretty much down to the hull itself.  On the bottom of the boat is a sail, crumpled up.

I tell her that the advantage of sailing is that it's so quiet -- as opposed to the snarl of a gasoline engine.  But the hull shape of this boat would work terribly for sailing.  And I don't know where the other boat is, so I can't make any comparison.  

No comments:

Post a Comment