Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Bad Dream 84 -- Morning of 6/10/19

In my dream, I am looking at the fingers of my left hand.  I have a skin issue that looks something like a blister that has broken open.  

I decide to pull off the loose skin because I recall hearing that bacteria can grow in the space between the loose skin (which is essentially dead) and the live skin underneath.  I've done this before in "real life," and typically the skin parts at the place where the dead outer part joins the healthy live part.  

To my great distress, the skin just keeps pulling back and back.  It felt and looked like pulling the plastic covering off of a recent purchase.  A covering that may include the entire object you've purchased.  

So the skin underneath what I've pulled back looks perfectly healthy, but I don't know where it will end: if I continue this pulling process, will it uncover the entire finger?  the entire hand?  the rest of my body?  

I wake up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment