Monday, July 8, 2019

Bad Dream 89 -- Morning of 7/8/19

Actually more of a report on how things are going:

I'm having difficulties "trapping" my dreams for the last several weeks.  I think I'm waking up with just too much else on my mind.  I'm behind on a whole raft of things that are important to me:
  -- the Meeting's Porch Project
  -- getting forms filled out for our application to Crosslands
  -- my weight
  -- selling off a couple of boats
  -- and so forth.

I occasionally wake up in mid-night and make a note or two -- which is usually enough to trigger the rest of the dream back to mind.  But the notes simply have nothing to attach to.  Here are some examples of those notes: 
  -- "No he's a Cop"
  -- Cleaning lady "I have the feeling that's not good for you"
  -- Pixie eats wine corks

I would love love love to reattach them to what I dreamed, but alas...  

No comments:

Post a Comment