Sunday, June 16, 2019

Bad Dream 86 -- Morning of 6/16/19

In my dream, I'm riding on a train.  For what it's worth, the car I'm in is considerably wider than normal trains.  There may, in fact, be two aisles.  The car is maybe 15 to 20 percent occupied, and everyone (or almost everyone) is sitting by themselves.  

Everyone looks bored and/or tired.  (In the real world, most of all of them would be looking at their phones, but phones are not part of this dream.)

I find myself tempted to take some photographs -- but am reluctant to do so.  Understandably, folks would take umbrage at being photographed without permission and quite frankly, there's nothing really interesting or even unusual about a train car sprinkled with folks who are bored and/or tired.  

But somehow, I find myself standing up with camera in hand and aiming it at folks.  And everyone is coming alive and smiling and getting involved.  Some are standing as well, some are talking to folks who are nearby, some are walking around just stretching and smiling.

And I know that the only reason that these nice things are happening is that I started taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment