Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Bad Dream 81 Morning of 5/9/19 (out of sequence)

In my dream I am standing on or near a paved path or small road.  I am looking down at the pavement and notice a small plant growing between a couple of the paving elements.  It's maybe 4 inches tall and stringy.

I kneel down and pluck the plant cleanly out of the ground -- effectively thereby killing it.  After all, it's just a weed.  As I'm finishing pulling it out of the ground, I am surprised to see how deeply the roots had grown.  I feel sorry for having done this. 

Analysis  
This was early in Residency 4 -- and it feels as if it applies to my spiritual journey and how it relates to the School of the Spirit:

I am not keeping up with the reading assignments.  Not anywhere near.  And as a result, I think that the discussions and presentations don't mean as much as they should to me.  Instead, I'm just barreling along on my "normal" life journey.  And if I continue to do that, I will be 

No comments:

Post a Comment