Monday, May 20, 2019

Bad Dream 79 -- Morning of 5/20/19

In my dream, I am in some kind of academic setting -- and looking rather desperately for two books.  I know I've had them and I've looked most everywhere I can to find them, but...

In my search, I go to my car and find that someone -- quite possibly me -- has placed a plastic garbage bag over the length of the car seat.  (I think it's the front seat and, unlike modern cars, the seat is sofa style rather than individual driver-and-passenger seats.)  It's not clear to me whether the plastic is to protect the seat from spillage or other intrusion or whether the seat fabric is torn and the seat is to protect the damage from getting worse.

I don't find the book and start to return to what I guess is the school building.  I am now faced with the dilemma of either getting lunch or continuing to look for the books.  The books are vitally important, but I'm getting hungry

Analysis   
I feel that the dream represents my quandry about trying to keep up with the reading for the Spiritual Nurturer program or go about my daily activities.  In which I'm falling farther and farther behind.  

I can't seem to find the time to do both, and the situation continues to deteriorate.  

Rats.   

No comments:

Post a Comment