Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Bad Dream 179 -- Allison Again

 Much to my surprise, I've just had another erotic dream which involved Allison.  This one was different in a many respects, but still...  

I was awakened by an alarm at 5:15 this morning, so much of the dream vanished before I started thinking about saving the details.  Rats.

The one image I can recall -- and this may not be what I really dreamed, just something my Unconscious suggested afterwards -- is my carrying Allison in my arms from someplace to some other place more desirable.  I think she was wearing little or no clothing in the process.  

The dream did not involve having actual sex with her, but that may have been something that had recently happened or was about to happen.  In any case, Allison was okay with that taking place -- not as eager as she was in the previous dream.

The nature of the dream was that conditions surrounding Allison and me were not good.  And we needed to do something and/or go somewhere to alleviate any concern.  

Upshot being that Allison was okay and that she and I shared some common concern -- which I think was going to affect her more than me and that I was aiding her to get her and me to a safer better place.  Not something horribly tragic awaited us, but something we would really want to avoid.  

Most of my dream life has been completely different scenarios and subjects, so having these two erotic dreams -- especially about someone I know -- is intriguing.  

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment