Saturday, March 26, 2022

Bad Dream 164 -- Getting Hit on by Eileen

In my dream, I am sharing "space" (i.e., no particular background) with Eileen Farrell and, for a short period of time, Zinc.

Zinc shows up early in the dream, then I see him walking away, leaving Eileen and me alone together.  Now, Eileen has always had a killer smile and a good personality.  She's wonderfully smart and highly educated.  But she is not what I consider sexually attractive.  But she's smiling at me in a way I've never seen her smile at me.  

Eileen says a couple of things that could easily be interpreted as "I want you."  I'm uncomfortable with this for a variety of reasons:

 -- She and I are here (wherever that is...) alone together and I don't know how to leave.

 -- She is the wife of one of my oldest and dearest friends.

 -- I don't find her attractive and, at my advanced age, I don't think I could successfully meet her request.

I understand somehow that she has a medical condition and ask her about this -- in order to change the subject as much as anything else -- and she brushes aside the issue with "Oh, it's nothing much and certainly nothing you have to worry about."  Hmmm...

This "cat and mouse" verbiage goes on for some time, with Eileen getting more and more explicit.  At some point, she stops and takes a container of water and starts pouring it into her blouse.  I'm alarmed and puzzled and ask her about this, but she once again assures me that it's no big deal and I shouldn't be concerned.  

Finally, I find myself lying on my back with Eileen straddling me.  She presses her crotch against mine and starts grinding.  I start debating whether I should "give it a try" or just continue to decline to participate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment