Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Bad Dream 118 -- Morning of 4/7/20

In my dream, I am in a building that feels like a school-type structure.  I am employed by Leeds & Northrup again.  

I belong to a committee that is somehow associated with L&N.  That relationship is not well disclosed.  There are a total of 3 people on the committee.  And I know that the committee has been pretty disfunctional for some time.  

I have a piece of paper in my hand.  It's that shiny paper that people use for advertising handouts.  It's all printed up nicely, but the contents of the writing are not what holds my interest.  At the bottom of the note, written in red ink -- possibly a Sharpie -- is a message concerning the work of the committee.  It's a short note that winds up something like "Call Joan."  (I think the name was Joan, but I might be mistaken.)  It's not given to me to know whether "Joan" is part of the committee or not.  But either way, she might well furnish what's needed to get the committee's work back on track.

So I realize that getting in touch with "Joan" would be an excellent idea.  And I ask an associate -- who also may or may not be a member of the committee -- for Joan's phone number or other means of contact.  This other person -- who reminds me a bit of Matt Bradley -- talks a great deal describing the situation and other bits that sound salient, but doesn't disclose any information about how to get in touch with her.  

My dream person talks to other people after this conversation, but none of them will give me information about how to get in touch with Joan.  It's not clear to me whether they simply don't know how or whether they're holding back that information.  

I made a few more notes, but they're unfortunately illegible.

After the frustration about getting in touch with Joan, I walk out a side or back door (i.e., not the front door) to the school building and find myself at the top of a fairly steep grassy hill.  It's beautiful outside and feels wonderful to stop thinking and worrying about getting in touch with Joan.  There are steps built into the grass-covered grounds -- each one separate from the others.  They're rather rounded on the front edge, which fits in so nicely with the surrounding area.  

No comments:

Post a Comment