Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Bad Dream 97 -- Morning of 9/3/19

Earlier parts of this dream -- but dimly remembered now -- were rather lavish.  What follows is all that I can recall with any clarity:

In my dream, I am talking with a woman -- I think we're somewhere outdoors.  There may be one or two Unidentifiables nearby paying attention to this conversation.  We're all standing up.  

I have taken a test of some kind (academic or medical, I'm not sure) and the result was okay.  The woman seems to have done something to me or given me some medication or something like that.  It may have had something to do with an electric shock.  She gave me the "something" in order that I might do better on the test.  But now, she's starting to think that whatever it was she did might actually have decreased my performance.  I would have scored better if I didn't take the "whatever."  I get the feeling she feels guilty about possibly doing me some harm, although I continue to be unconcerned about the results of the test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment